Monday, May 6, 2013

Welcome!

Happy Monday!!!
This blog is dedicated to all things found on Pinterest and the recreation of these things! This blog will include humor, disaster, creativity, blond moments, food, arts and crafts, and last but not least the cold hard truth that some the things created on Pinterest have been "created" by normal people just like us but when we add fresh apples to our cupcake mix it turns into a gooey disaster more than a yummy dessert. Secretly I think Pinterest has cloned Martha Stewart and Rachel Ray and have them locked in a factory somewhere to produce these beautiful foods and remarkable crafts. But hey, what's the harm in trying to make these things happen right?

So anyway, I bet you'd like to know who is on the other side of your screen? Are you sure??

Well hello there! Lol. My name is Chelsea! I am 23 and I am currently a full-time student enrolled to become a Cosmetology Instructor. I love doing hair but my passion is teaching. I love teaching people new things and watching the light bulb turn on!
I am very sarcastic, think I'm very funny even when others don't. I believe you have to laugh at yourself to stay sane. My partner Nicole and I have been together for almost 3 years...We are like days away from our 3 year mark. We have a crazy life but i wouldn't have it any other way. I have firm faith in God as he has carried me when I thought there was no way I could go on. My style is kind of odd...when I say odd I mean I'll wear whatever is clean. I'm not picky. I'm sweet but outspoken, do not handle stupid very well, was raised to voice my opinion, and know who to shoot a gun! (Was raised in the country in Texas what do you expect?!) Anyways I'm sure your sitting there thinking okay lady, come on...get this road on the show (I know it's show on the road but I strive on being different :).

As I said above my blog is going to consist on me and maybe an occasional friend finding and making things from Pinterest just to see if we can do it! :)
I hope you enjoy and if you find a pin that you would like to see me try and attempt just post the link in a comment and I ATTEMPT to achieve it :) I will try to post atleast once a week! and possibly do a giveaway drawing!! So stay tuned!

Til next time!



*my blog may generate ad income and accept advertising/ads and links*

No comments:

Post a Comment